What fun we had in Canton over the weekend. Ben and I had a "Date night" --those don't happen often. Mostly because when we do get to see the G's we all do stuff together. Ben and I went to a great Restaurant with Mara and Jake...then to Bob's for coffee. We played cards and had a great time. Aidan go to play with the G's and Rich and Georgia. I don't think he even knew we were gone.
Uncle Ben came home on Sunday and go to play with the Bug. Aidan also got to see Great Uncle Jeff, and Uncle Chris. He certainly has a village. It is cold and snowy here. We want to go out and play in the snow--but today it was too cold and too windy. We are hoping for a sunny day tomorrow.


1 comment:
Looks like Aiden is becoming more and more mobile and curious!! Watch out mommy and daddy! :)
He is so cute- love his sweater vest!
Post a Comment