Thursday, January 17, 2008

Aidan learns new things everyday. It is so fun watching him grow. He is such a even tempered little guy. And so 'helpful'. He unloads dishes, "folds" laundry, and picks out items at the grocery store.
He loves his 'pounder' and shape sorter. He has been carrying his hammer around with him to test different pounding surfaces. Daddy says is sounds like, "Dent...Dent..DENT, dent". We can't wait to see Uncle Ben this weekend.
Aidan has been practicing his "b" sound all week. He still has a ways to go. And he now uses any two syllables to talk to the cats. Sometimes they're "BE-be," today Mao was 'ee-eh'. He'll get there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aidan,
I love your pounder!
I use to play with my kids' when they were your age.
I LOVE your dad's line:
"It sounds like dent, dent, dent..."
Very funny!
- from your "Not-so-great" Uncle Tim