Thursday, October 21, 2010

Two months old -oh and some one month stuff too-and also some brownies

We have been busy this month. Asher is sleeping through the night- bless him. Aidan and Asher are also taking naps at the same time! (I don't know how I got so luck. )
Last month I took some "One month Pics" and I am just getting around to posting them. Just for comparison I have one of Aidan's One month pics too. Can you guess which one is which?

I didn't mean to have them in the same outfit. (I am not that organized. I guess i just like stripes.)

Aidan decided he wanted to make Brownies last month. So he made them. Little Smarty pants read the directions on the box. (The pictures) and assembled the supplies and ingredients. One of the eggs ended up on the table before it made it into the bowl- we ate the brownies anyway. I think Aidan only likes baking because of the mess.


Asher is two months old now. His well baby check is tomorrow. He smiles a little. Mostly at his Brutus Mobile. His favorite thing in the world is Aidan. (and eating) And he's wearing the same outfit. I swear he has other clothes. I need to start planing his "photo shoot outfits" (Sure like that will happen)

We had such a nice morning today. (Then it started raining) Aidan just had to go outside. I took some pictures of the sunniness- so I can remember what it's like later.


Aidan wanted to try out his new winter coat. The hat is his "zoo keeper" hat. Asher room was transformed into a zoo this morning. The moose is sharing a cage/crib with two bears. (Aidan assures me that they are all friends) Also the cow and chameleon seem to have set up housekeeping in the laundry basket. He was outside looking for new animals for his zoo.

After Aidan was playing in his room for awhile (during nap time mind you) I went in to remind him of the task at hand.
"Mommy, I don't like naps" he told me. I agreed that naps are not fun, but a necessary part of life. "You need to try to take a nap."
"Mommy, I trying hard, but all my hard is gone." (How do you keep a straight face and still parent?)



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh how I love that huge picture at the top with all your guys in it! Awesome!

Mia said...

WE say Asher is the one in the bottom picture...are we right? (The only reason I know this is because I know that Ti Ti gave him that blanket!)