Monday, August 24, 2009

Aidan's world

I had forgotten the imaginations that little boys have. Aidan continually reminds me of a little guy in a cape I used to know... He has such an active imagination. We went down to the river and he "fished" for a long time. He kept telling me what the fish looked like and how big it was.
Later I asked him to tell someone what we say at the river. The conversation went something like this:

Mommy: What did we see at the River?
Aidan: Amnimals
Mommy: What kind of animals did you see?
Aidan: (thinks a bit) Lions!

HA! I guess in his little head they were there.

Yesterday we went to Whole Foods where Aidan ate "Lepard" meat balls... His first choice was horse. (sigh) I suppose I should be thrilled that he is not a picky eater....

Today he decided that he wanted "Waterlemon" for lunch. I think my favorite part of having a two year old is the words he says. He wanted a "big waterlemon" and ate 4 pieces. The best part is the way he enuncates all his words, so it comes out "Wa Ter Lem on" too cute.

1 comment:

Mia said...

These are great river pics! Would you send them to me in high res?