Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Calamari Fun!

I continue to be surprised at the variety of foods Aidan eats. Every time I think he's not going to like something he surprises me. Cooking with Aidan is a riot. He's thrilled to push buttons, stir and mix ingredients and "taste it!" He pulls a chair over to the counter and watches everything. His favorite food word is spicy. He say "picey"
Today we made calamari for dinner. He enjoyed watching the entire process and decided we were eating octopus. Of course he had to taste some. Tasting quickly became eating lots of "ocpus" with dip no less.

I just had to take some pictures of this new food experiance. (See below) Lest anyone think Aidan is not pickey allow me to state the following:
Hot dogs must be served plain- no bun and only catsup for dip
Bread must have lemon curd on it
All food must be at the propper temperature or he won't eat it- even after it cools


No comments: