He screams. Loud. I am sure this is just a phase and will pass as soon as he learns to talk. Already his screams are followed by words. As in, "Aiiiiiiii, Joo" or "Aiiiiiii, Cheese" I wish I could get him to skip the hollering. Any ideas?
Aidan also climbed out of his crib yesterday. I didn't hear a thump or crying, and I really was listening, just the door handle rattling. I opened the door and out popped a very-pleased-with-himself dude. He did not climb out at all today, maybe was a fluke... (I hope)
Peek-a-boo, Hide-and-seek, and reading are his favorite games right now. He gets a book sits on the couch and says, "Aiiiii Ree".
Oh, and cheese, blueberries, and breakfast are the only things he is interested in eating. So we eat a big healthy breakfast. he can feed himself mostly now. (Hooray)
I think he is teething again- His little nose is starting to run and his gums are sore. The big boy brushes his own teeth now- Moringing and night. But today he refused to brush the top half. Poor little dude.
I realized the other day I havn't taken any pictures sicen Christmas--sorry. i'll get right on that... right after i read Go, Dog, Go....Hand Hand Fingers Thumb.... and The Mitten..6 times. (he thinks I am a reading machine--stop laughing mom)
No comments:
Post a Comment