Friday, December 5, 2008

Cute things Aidan does

Aidan changes and grows so fast I am amazed. He has reached the 'pretending' stage. I thought he was cute when he played with his spoon like it was a car (vrooms and all) this morning at breakfast. (he also demands that he feed himself in conjunction with me)
However, I was not expecting the level of super cuteness attained when he picked up his baby doll, 'counted' it toes, and gave it a ride on his tonka truck. No joke, he sat on his truck leaned over and picked baby up off the ground, sat it in front of him, turned the key and 'broom broomed' around the living room- very carefully i might add. As if that weren't adorable enough after the scenic tour he brought baby over to me for some group hugs and cuddling.

1 comment:

Pedar Bate said...

I can't wait until I see you guys next week. Have a safe trip to New York and have fun! :]