Wednesday, November 19, 2008

18 months pics

Okay, so we are a little late. It's been snowing and I am mourning the passing of fall and the arrival of 6 months of winter. (that's right 6, now through may) I took a bunch of pictures on what turned out to be the last good day of fall. The where supposed to be cute leaf pictures... but he wouldn't get out of his 'happy jeep' long enough.
Aidan is more and more a little dude. Besides head butting things he loved to read books. His fav. is "Head to Toe" by Eric Carle. Dad taught him the motions that go with each animal. It's very funny.
He is learning and using more signs every day. I was ambivalent about baby signing and now I'm a fan. After one afternoon of screaming while I tried to figure out he wanted an apple I taught him apple, eat, and cheese. We are much much better now- he finds other things to be frustrated about.
Story hour and Swim are also still big hits. (Mommy loves to talk to big people) We have favorite friends both places.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He's so cute and getting so big!