Sunday, October 5, 2008

Aidan the 17th Month old

What fun we are having these days. Aidan says more things everyday. Sometimes I have to think about what he is trying to say, and often I have to translate for everyone else. Aidan now says: Juice (Joo), Cat, Dog, Mama, Dada, GO! (alway imperitive), Car, Truck, On, bird, and Goat. He tries to say llamma, but mostly just gives up and says dog.


He can now follow simple directions like "bring me your socks" or "find mommy's cell phone/ keys or we can't go in the car" he is so proud when he completes a task. He hepled me put all his laundery inthe dirty cloths basket (after he dumped it).


Among his new tricks are hugs and kisses. He has to be really cuddly thought, this boy doesn't hand out free lovin'. Mao is still a fan. Aidan body surfs him and Mao purrrs. When we come home from being away they run to eachother like it's been years. Aidan loves to give Mao kisses.... Mao loves to knock Aidan over and love on him.


"we" have been teething all month. Aidan is cutting his molars. Much fun... Today I noticed he is also getting his bottom bilateral inscisors. He likes bitting things now and chews his fingers so much I am suprised he still has them.... We can't wait to see what happens next.
Aidan last year....

No comments: