On Aidan's birthday I took so many pictures I just had to share them. The weather was wonderful and we had so much fun outside. Of course in typical Ohio fashion it's been could ever since and Aidan stands at the back door wanting to go out. He doesn't understand "wet and rainy".
He continues to love all his birthday toys. He parks the tractor in the little people barn, and he carries the race car around the house with him. He actually sat on my lap today and listened to a story! (He's not feeling well...teeth)
We both have been less than our best these last few days. I had minor surgery and my antibiotic is giving him an "upset stomach." He had lots of 'nakey' time today trying to dry out his diaper rash. He perked right up --- he still LOVES nakey time. (Especially peeing on the floor- grrr)


No comments:
Post a Comment