Ben and I can't believe how fast 11 months has gone. Aidan is doing such cool things these days. He points! At everything. His favorites are lights, people, and buttons. We now spend lots of time in front of vending machines, elevators, and electronic equipment.
He tackles the cats and even says CAT! He's walking (a little) and runs if you hold his hands. Swim class is still a hit. He kicks and splashes and laughs. Today he climbed onto the little tykes slide in gym class. (look out mommy)
It has been so nice out we played for a long time yesterday. Today "we" played basketball. Mostly I threw the ball at the hoop. (notice I say nothing about making the shot...) and Aidan laughed and laughed. I guess I was funny. He has grown so much this month I can't wait to see how big he is next month.


1 comment:
He is so cute! He's getting so big! I hope we can hang out soon!
Post a Comment