Sunday, March 2, 2008

Was Aidan as big as I remember?

So Geoff and Meghan came to visit this weekend. We got to meet Baby Cecily. She is a little peanut and so alert. After they left Ben and I started talking about how little she is. We said Aidan was never that little. We decided that we are just remembering him big. So when we got home I looked at his one month pictures--- and no, we had a huge son. At one month he had already grown out of 0-3 month clothes and was wearing 3 months. He was smiling and holding his head up. I guess a 10 lb. baby does have some advantages. Dainty he isn't.

We had such fun with Meghan and Geoff and miss them now that they are gone.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that first picture of aidan is one of my favorites still! he's such a little bug.

happy march, by the way!