We went to the doctor's today. Aidan is doing well. No shots this time.
After the doctor we stoped by the Pet shop (It's much closer than the zoo) and Aidan said "Hi" to all the puppies. They had a westie puppy who looked just like Molly did. (and probalby was sick too) Aidan really liked the fish. We keep talking about getting a fish tank...maybe next year. (Like I really need another animal in my house.The whole reason we were at the pet store was to buy crickets for the lizard--yes we have a lizard....)
Aidan has been a joy this month. He has gotten over the frustersation of not being able to get around. Now he can crawl and stand up. He even "walks" behind his tonka truck. He has been all smiles and giggles. He continues to feed himself anything I give him. He is eating protein in the form of chicken, fish, and tofu. Ben says he can't figure out where Aidan got his taste for meat... :)
Aidan's love affair with the cats continues. He had me in stiches today as he chased after and caught the cats. Mao, I think has resigned himself to the attention. He purrs as Aidan tugs on his fur. Aidan also loves to climb. He gets onto the dishwasher and today climbed onto his walker.
A big Happy Birthday to Ceceliy Rose Bennedict. Meghan and Geoff greeted thier bundle of girl (suprise) on Friday the 1st. She is 7 lbs. 1 oz. and 19 1/2 inches long. Mom and Baby are doing fine. I can't wait to see them. It's such a long drive from here to Pittsburg though.
I have started to search for fridge magnets for the Bug. He loves to eat the ones I have now. I am looking for letters, or animals-- something baby friendly. Walmart, Target, and T"r" Us don't have any. Does anyone have any ideas?
1 comment:
Happy 9 months little guy!! Lovin' the naked time pics!
For fridge magnets, check out the Leapfrog Fridge Farm Magnet Set. Target sells it, it's on their website.
It's super cute, Kylie loves hers!
I found the cheap letters & numbers magnets somewhere (probably the dollar section of Target) but they are kind of small and I heard about a baby choking on one so I hid them til she gets older (Just a warning!).
Post a Comment