Monday, January 7, 2008

Zoo trip

We went to the Zoo yesterday and had a blast. It was warm. (53 degrees) Aidan had so much fun looking at all the other kids. There were babies his age and toddlers everywhere. We learned that all grownup legs look the same from the knee down. I had more little ones grab me and say "Mommy".... Maybe I now have that "Mom" look. Can your knees exude "momminess"?? Aidan also noticed the monkeys, big fish, Elephants, and Lemurs. Grammie and Grandpa Clutter came with us and Aidan played peek-a-boo.

He is doing so many new things. Cheerios are a hit. We are going to try more finger foods as he seems to really want to feed himself. More updates on that.
This month he has also started clapping his hands when he's happy, and splashing in the tub. He has found the cat's water dish and will splash that if I let him. Ben has also given Aidan his own remote --out of self defence. (How do they know the difference?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the peek a boo pictures AND the picture of Aidan adoring his Grandma Janice! So sweet!
I love you, beeber!
Grammy