On Tuesday we went to Sears and got Christmas pictures taken. Grammie Janice got him his cute outfit. The picture lady said he was soo good and easy. (maybe she says that to everyone- but I like to think Aidan is perfect) He had so much fun smiling on cue.
This week he has started expressing his frustration by growling. It's so cute--and funny. He doesn't like it when I laugh. He is finally sleeping through the night again. We are not sure why he stopped for awhile. But I am thrilled! Kittie chasing is his favorite thing-ever. Poor cats. Ben says Aidan has found the stairs- and can crawl up them... sigh. Gate 'r us.


2 comments:
AWWWW . . . These pictures are great!
you are making me all wishy-washy with these pictures, sis! he IS SO CUUUUTE! i'm seriously talking to the pictures as i go through them.
can't wait to see you. :]
Post a Comment