Saturday, November 17, 2007

6 months (plus)






Ok so it's been awhile. We have been so busy learning new things that I haven't posted. This month we have been busy every weekend. Chris came to visit (for my birthday) and so did Grammie! We went to Dresden and the doctors.

Aidan had his 6th month shots and a flu shot on the 8th. He did great. Uncle Chris was there to love on him after too. He is now 28 inches long. He wears 9 month cloths because of the length-- but his 6 month cloths are still loose.

Aidan's favorite new trick? Crawling!!! He chases the cats and his toys all over the floor. He can move purposefully in his walker now too. My dish towels are always on the floor nowadays. We can't wait to have the whole family over for Thanksgiving. Aidan is looking forward to showing off his self feeding skills! He loves is teething crackers.

We are still waiting for that first tooth to appear. He drools and chews on everything. His little chin is all chapped from biting it. Favorite chew toy? The cats. Mao and Sophie will lay on the floor while he "pets" and bites them. Moishe...well we don't see allot of him when Aidan is on the floor. He loves Aidan on our laps, he purrs and purrs. But crawling Aidan -not so much.

We have continued introducing new foods. Aidan loves his green beans, squash, and pears. There is an orchard around the corner and we have been buying fruit to bake and freeze. He eats alot these days. 3 meals a day. Sometimes I'm afraid I over feed him-- but since he's in the 38th % for weight I probably shouldn't.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH! New pictures! And, when I see those bare legs, I think leg warmers would be great! I'm sure they come in brown or black or navy!!

Still, red hair!!

Anonymous said...

How many baby legs does he need?
I think they're a GREAT idea!
And, Grammies know best!

Anonymous said...

Marissa- This is where we get our baby legs... www.mom4life.com... they sell all of the styles for the same price, but free shipping!
You definitely should try them out, you will love them! They are great for easy diapering, protecting those crawling knees, and a great layer for the winter to wear under pants (and to prevent her from pulling her socks off)! And they are just too cute! :)