Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Great new site

Most of you probably know that I make all of Aidan's food. I enjoy picking the ingredients and I like controlling what goes into his little mouth. We have been discovering new food combinations and varieties.
Aidan would like to recommend organic bananas to everyone. They are sweeter and less mealy than "regular" bananas. Aidan also likes squash, apples, nectarines, and blueberries. While purusing the Internet I found this great site on making your own baby food. It has charts about when to introduce foods and recipes for great purees. Aidan and I agree it's great.

http://www.wholesomebabyfood.com/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this site as well... still use it on a regular basis, although now we frequent wholesometoddlerfoods.com as well! I loved pureeing up food for Kylie, it's so fun and much tastier than the canned stuff! :)

Stacey said...

Wow you and Shawna are super women!! I never had that kinda time while working full time. Andrea got to know Gerber pretty well....haha! Maybe with the next one:)

Anonymous said...

I have first hand tried Aidan's food(quality control)and must admit that it is oh so delish. I have been bragging about getting to spend the day at the zoo with him tomorrow and am REALLY excited to see my little "monkey man". Hopefully they won't confuse him with one of the exhibits.
-Uncle Chris