Aidan had two costumes. We tried the Chile pepper on today... and he's too big. Maybe I should dress him as a string bean- he's so long. I haven't measured him this month but, wow! So we took pictures of him looking oh-so-cute and put the pepper away for another time.
The story of the Chile pepper- I bought the costume my first year working at Penney's-- in 2003. It was on super clearence. I think I paid $1.00. I have desided that some baby I have someday will wear it- either as a coat or costume. Ben says I'm weird.
The story of the Chile pepper- I bought the costume my first year working at Penney's-- in 2003. It was on super clearence. I think I paid $1.00. I have desided that some baby I have someday will wear it- either as a coat or costume. Ben says I'm weird.
2 comments:
awww. he's so cute in his chili-pepper get-up. can't wait to see you (marissa, ben, aidan) on the thirteenth!
How has he gotten SO BIG so fast? I get to see and hold him today!
YEAH!
Post a Comment