Today Aidan went to the lake and got his feet wet! We went to Geneva-on-the-Lake and played in the water (for like 15 seconds). Aidan loved the sand. We can't wait to take him swimming next summer.
Aidan has enjoyed his sweet potatos and we have moved on to pears and tofu. Ben wrinkles his nose everytime I mention tofu- but we mix it inthe blender with the fruit and it makes the pears and banans so creamy and smooth. Besides- Aidab loves it. I am trying to decide if i am brave enough to make my own green beans. I have some frozen that I am thinking about steaming and mixing up in the blender. (Can't wait to see that diaper)


1 comment:
grammy, you should tell grampy to smile; it makes him look ten years younger when he does (as opposed to ten years OLDER when he doesn't. :)
Post a Comment