Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Aidan update


So in the middle of week 21 we have decided that Aidan is not teething- just really hungry! I think the hardest part of breastfeeding is the growth spurts. He's hungry and cranky all the time. He acts like he never has enough to eat. And to make things worse my lectures about the starving babies in Africa doesn't seem to get through to him! :)


We started solid food on the 9th. He loves banana and apples. I guess the solids "fill in the cracks" and help him until the next real feeding. He has been much happier this week.

Today we ran errands all morning and he was in his carrier for about 3 hours. He was so content. Everyone remarked how easy he is.


I am so excited- we got a Thanksgiving sleeper at Penney's-- they keep sending me $10 gift coupons- sooner or later they will figure out I only spend 10 when they give me one.... Aidan has a lot of 'seasonal' cloths I can't wait to take his picture in. Hurray for fall!

No comments: