Tuesday, August 14, 2007

New Discoveries


Aidan is now 14 weeks old. He learns something new everyday. Today we played in our exersaucer for the first time. He really doesn't like sudden noises- no matter how quiet. So the rattle on the saucer was not a hit. However, the very quiet dog was.

I can't figure out his fear. He cried when being buckled into his car seat today as well because the buckle snapped. Is it because it's usually so quiet at me house? Fireworks and thunder don't bother him at all... it's a mystery. Comments anyone?

He is really grabbing his toys now as well. He is getting attached to "Francis" the firefly. (Yes I name all his toys...) He gets all excited when he sees Francis. Aidan's feet are still high on his list of favorite toys as well. Still not in his mouth though.

As you can see from the past slide shows, Aidan sleeps on his stomach. I put him down on his back and he flips right over. Now he has figured out that he can scrunch up is legs and inch forward on his belly. I wouldn't describe it as crawling... but his is now semi mobile. It looks really funny- like an Inch Worm. (I need to look up the lyrics to that song...)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Two and two are four
Four and four are eight
Eight and eight are sixteen
Sixteen and sixteen are thirty-two
Inchworm, inchworm
Measuring the marigold
You and your arithmatic
You'll probably go far
Inchworm, inchworm
Measuring the marigold
Seems to me you'd stop and see
How beautiful they are