What a great looking little man!! It is obvious that he has a beautiful mother and a strapping father! He's really starting to take on his dad in many of his facial expressions!! I'm thinking maybe inside linebacker for OSU! I love you all and miss you more and more each day(move to Canton). -Chris
wow he's getting so big. i get to see you, aidan and marissa, when i come back to canton for the night on friday. i got really excited when mom told me that you are coming down, too! oh yeah...and what chris said, i concur with all of it. :) love you guys and be safe!
2 comments:
What a great looking little man!! It is obvious that he has a beautiful mother and a strapping father! He's really starting to take on his dad in many of his facial expressions!! I'm thinking maybe inside linebacker for OSU! I love you all and miss you more and more each day(move to Canton).
-Chris
wow he's getting so big. i get to see you, aidan and marissa, when i come back to canton for the night on friday. i got really excited when mom told me that you are coming down, too! oh yeah...and what chris said, i concur with all of it. :) love you guys and be safe!
-squirt
Post a Comment