Marissa, all your pictures have been great but these new pictures of Aidan smiling are just amazing! He is one beautiful boy!!! You're doing a spectacular job of keeping us coming back to the site often to see the new postings. Great job, Marissa! Love, Georgia
This is John and Cheryl and Grammy and G-Pops! We love the pictures and can't wait to hold him again! Have a great evening at the wedding in the beautiful Ohio sunshine ... it's raining here and will be the whole vacation...Aidan, Uncle John says he'll see you in 12 months when he'll feed you your first pepsi...(Just like he did your mom when she was 14 months old!! Mom, do you remember that?) We love you all! Mom, G-Pops, John and Cheryl
HOLY MOLY!! My little "Monkey Man" is possibly the cutest baby in the world and I'm not just saying that because I'm his uncle! Wow I love him!!! -Uncle Chris
Aidan is really starting to look like you, Ben. ...but you already knew that. He really is the cutest baby in the world; there's no question there. I hope that I am getting to see him on the Fourth! Love you guys.
6 comments:
Aidan is getting so big!! What a handsome little guy he is!!
Marissa,
all your pictures have been great but these new pictures of Aidan smiling are just amazing! He is one beautiful boy!!! You're doing a spectacular job of keeping us coming back to the site often to see the new postings. Great job, Marissa!
Love,
Georgia
This is John and Cheryl and Grammy and G-Pops! We love the pictures and can't wait to hold him again! Have a great evening at the wedding in the beautiful Ohio sunshine ... it's raining here and will be the whole vacation...Aidan, Uncle John says he'll see you in 12 months when he'll feed you your first pepsi...(Just like he did your mom when she was 14 months old!! Mom, do you remember that?) We love you all!
Mom, G-Pops, John and Cheryl
HOLY MOLY!! My little "Monkey Man" is possibly the cutest baby in the world and I'm not just saying that because I'm his uncle! Wow I love him!!!
-Uncle Chris
Marissa,
These pictures are so cute! I can't wait to see you, Ben, & Aidan on Tuesday. Hope you are doing well.
Love,
Mara
Aidan is really starting to look like you, Ben. ...but you already knew that. He really is the cutest baby in the world; there's no question there. I hope that I am getting to see him on the Fourth! Love you guys.
Post a Comment